Question:  If you have enough osds it seems an almost daily thing when you get to work in the morning there' s a "ceph health error"  "1 pg inconsistent"   arising from a 'scrub error'.   Or 2, etc.   Then like most such mornings you look to see there's two or more valid instances of the pg and one with an issue.  So, like putting on socks that just takes time every day: there's the 'ceph pg repair xx' (making note of the likely soon to fail osd) then hey presto on with the day.

Am I missing some way to automate this and be notified only if one attempt at pg repair has failed and just a log entry for successful repairs?   Calls about dashboard "HEALTH ERR" warnings so often I don't need.

Ideas welcome!

Thanks