Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I am not worried about their lifetime. We will be
adding only 1 SSD disk per physical server. All SSD’s are enterprise drives. If
the added consumer grade disk will fail, no problem.

I am more curious regarding their I/O performance. I do want to have 50% drop
in performance.

So anyone any experience with 860 EVO or Crucial MX500 in a Ceph setup?

Thanks!