On Thu, 25 Jun 2015, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:

Dave Taht <dave.t...@gmail.com> writes:

Unfortunately the core piece of metadata I wanted from the router was
the qdisc statistics. Didnt parse. Will file bug.

My guess is that in this case it's due to the openwrt box missing the tc
and ip binaries - those are not installed by default...

I did have tc, but I didn't have ip. Do you need "ip" or "ip-full"? I installed "ip".

Or rather, sqm-scripts pulls in the tc binary, I think, but Flent uses the ip binary to get the ip and route information to know from which interfaces to pull the qdisc information from...

We'll see if my next test run includes the correct information then.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se