> Yes, I've always felt the media were zealots.
> If you mean the people in Israel who are against an
> undemocratic,
> non-government backed, one sided expulsion order, well I
> don't think they're
> zealots.
> In all truth, I hear "crimes against humanity" stated
> AGAINST Israel all the
> time. This is one of the first where some Jews use it
> against ethnic
> clensing of a people from a region. Any movement of all
> people from a region
> whether due to expulsion, killing or anything else falls
> under ethnic
> cleansing and no one seems to care about it when Jews are
> those being
> cleansed. Know of any Jews in Iran? Iraq? Syria? Egypt?
> Any Arab country?
> Why because they were all cleansed from Arab land. Now
> it's sharon who wants
> to cleanse Gaza of Jews.

I agree it's a bad thing. I don't know if I'd call it a "crime against
humanity" unless the cleansing is by blood. Hitler's cleansing was a
crime against humanity. I'm told the Greeks later had their own ethnic
cleansing without any bloodshed, and while I do consider it morally
reprehensible, I certainly wouldn't have called it a "crime against
humanity". I just find that certain overtly religious people (zealots)
seem to throw the phrase about casually, almost as though they're
ordering tea. Yes, I'll have the darjeeling and a few crimes against
humanity. Which makes me wonder about their priorities if not their
mental health. I'll also agree that the media probably did a really
bad job with that article. They do with almost everything else, why
should this one be any different? My comment really wasn't intended to
be directed toward the circumstance as much as toward the quote. Could
be a misquote or even a blatant falsification I dunno, I only know
what I read. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44477&DE=1
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=45569&DE=1
http://www.fusiontap.com
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to