Um, please show me another place where the term has been used by 'overtly
religious people'? The last time I heard a Jew use the term before this was
to refer to the events in Sudan.
But if your refering to ALL 'overtly religious people', then yes, there are
many from various religions who over use the term. I've heard it used dozens
of times this year alone in reference to Israel, but again, no one seems to
jump on it being used in those cases.

I agree it's a bad thing. I don't know if I'd call it a "crime against
humanity" unless the cleansing is by blood. Hitler's cleansing was a
crime against humanity. I'm told the Greeks later had their own ethnic
cleansing without any bloodshed, and while I do consider it morally
reprehensible, I certainly wouldn't have called it a "crime against
humanity". I just find that certain overtly religious people (zealots)
seem to throw the phrase about casually, almost as though they're
ordering tea. Yes, I'll have the darjeeling and a few crimes against
humanity. Which makes me wonder about their priorities if not their
mental health. I'll also agree that the media probably did a really
bad job with that article. They do with almost everything else, why
should this one be any different? My comment really wasn't intended to
be directed toward the circumstance as much as toward the quote. Could
be a misquote or even a blatant falsification I dunno, I only know
what I read. :)

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=44477&DE=1
http://www.sys-con.com/story/?storyid=45569&DE=1
http://www.fusiontap.com
  _____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to