Sounds to me like they aren't far off from us here.  

How many are happy enough with Bush to re-elect him?  About 45%?
How many want Kerry? About 45%?

how many here are happy with the direction of our country?

Sounds like the United States of Iraq.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 9:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Ask Iraqis? Someone Did!


There's a new poll out of Iraqis, but I have no link.  Anyway the
stats I remember are:

51% (plurality) support Mr. Hakim, a propoent of establishing a new
Muslim-based government (that is, not Mr. Rumsfeld's choice!)

45% fell the Iraq is headed in the wrong direction.
41% feel Iraq is headed in the right direction.


So for all of you who argued, "ask the Iraqis", it turns out someone
did and they're not too happy.  Both with their country's direction
and the US's choice of leader.  Although in fairness I think the US's
guy was a close second.

I think we can count on Sam to find the stats for us!   :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate and support the CF 
community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=34

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132321
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to