Interestingly enough, they do not state at all where their funding is coming from, nor the sources for their numbers. Not at all reliable in other words.
larry On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:18:46 -0700 (PDT), Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > No, but I found a new electoral map > http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/RCP_Electoral_Count_Chart.html > > -sm > > --- Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > There's a new poll out of Iraqis, but I have no > > link. Anyway the > > stats I remember are: > > > > 51% (plurality) support Mr. Hakim, a propoent of > > establishing a new > > Muslim-based government (that is, not Mr. Rumsfeld's > > choice!) > > > > 45% fell the Iraq is headed in the wrong direction. > > 41% feel Iraq is headed in the right direction. > > > > > > So for all of you who argued, "ask the Iraqis", it > > turns out someone > > did and they're not too happy. Both with their > > country's direction > > and the US's choice of leader. Although in fairness > > I think the US's > > guy was a close second. > > > > I think we can count on Sam to find the stats for > > us! :) > > > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| The annual ColdFusion User Conference is being held Sat 6/26 - Sun 6/27/04 8am-5pm in the Washington DC Area. http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=44 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132329 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54
