All,

Just a heads up if you aren't aware...

We have been the victim of identity theft by eNom as they have registered a
domain using our details without our permission. We did not request it and
we do not have any access to it as eNom are not releasing the domain even
though we are allegedly the registrant...

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/10/08/sipence_grabs_1_million_info_do
mains_sparking_controversy.html

http://tinyurl.com/4r7df

To cut a long story short, we own koziura.com and the details from that
domain have been taken and used to register koziura.info without our
knowledge or permission.

We've written to ICANN about this and posted a complaint on the InterNIC
site....

You may want to check out your domains that you own and if you register
domains for other people, you may want to see if those domains have fallen
victim to this fraud too....

eNom and sipence share the same address... Sipence seems like a shell
company to help perpetuate the fraud... DROA is a 'reseller' of eNom's that
has had several slaps on the wrist before about underhand practices when
misrepresenting domain transfers as domain renewals. This identity theft
looks like the next step they are taking to increase their share price,
bottom line and ranking as a 'top' domain registrar....

If this helps even one person today I've done my job well :)

Paul