I'd never heard of iHTML before... been working with CF since version
3... couple weeks ago I got an email from a recruiter saying "We're
looking for someone with several years of strong ColdFusion experience
and open-ness to switching (I assume they meant completely) to iHTML."
.... I glanced at the iHTML site briefly just to make sure I was
correct in assuming it's a competing product, then replied with an
explanation of how that would be like a tax attorney with a thriving
practice suddenly deciding to drop tax law to practice criminal law.

> and i only showed up at 4.5
> before that i was goind iHTML which is basically the same
> thing, just
> iSQL vs cfQuery

> :) tw


s. isaac dealey     954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework

http://www.fusiontap.com
http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/author/4806Dealey.htm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160258
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to