As far as I'm concerned, it's no longer baseball season.  Football is here,
the Patriots look good (glad this question wasn't asked last week), I'm
happy.

Seriously, I'm my boss is breathing down my neck right now, but I'll get
into this later.  For now, I'll tell you I like the Twins with my heart.  My
brain is leaning the same way as you, which makes me want to eat a bottle of
pills TO style.  :)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: G Money [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:50 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Let's talk baseball, Crow
> 
> Who do you like with your head? Who do you like with your heart?
> 
> My head tells me Yanks-Mets is a real possibility, which prompts me to
> consider offing myself. I'd love to see Twins-Mets, or maybe
> Tigers-Dodgers...but I don't see anyone beating the Yanks.
> 
> Does Pedro's loss doom the Mets? Can the Cardinals get through on Pujols
> alone? Does a team come out of nowhere again, like the A's or Padres?
> 
> Gonna be an interesting post season.
> 
> --
> "Sinatra was swinging, all the drunks they were singing, we kissed on a
> corner then danced through the night."
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:216596
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to