Every time I see you say that, Erika, I die a little inside.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:59 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: Let's talk baseball, Crow
> 
> As a die hard Yankee fan, I'd love to see another Yanks/Mets World
> Series. It was awesome last time, should nbe awesome again. Just wish I
> could be in the city to watch some of the games.
> 
> GO YANKEES!!!! :)
> 
> Cheers,
> Erika
> --------------------------------------------------
> 
> ##| -----Original Message-----
> ##| From: G Money
> ##|
> ##| My head tells me Yanks-Mets is a real possibility,
> 
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:216602
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to