I think you'd be surprised how easy to set up and use subversion would
be, and with the clients I use (tourtiseSVN and subclipse) it's
integrated into both my local OS and my primary IDE.

I can't use eclipse or subversion at work now, but I still have it at
home.  I can send you some easy install links and stuff later on if you
want.

I haven't run across anything that's easier to use, or has a smaller
footprint.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana Tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 1:25 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: help, need version control suggestion

I am sure there is something like this out there, but I do not know what
to try. I've heard of Subversion, but I suspect it's more than I need. I
just want something really simple that will allow me to record what url
I changed when, why, and who asked me to do it. And any other
comments/metadata I guess. Short of setting up a little database, any
suggestions?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:229791
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to