yes, you should be able to use any software, but it doesn't work
through twain.  As a matter of fact, you should be able to use Windows
Movie Maker which is usually preinstalled on XP.  Also, you can get 30
day trials from Ulead and Pinnacle for their software.  I just
download the Ulead one (135 Meg) because as far as I can tell, it's
the only one that can import HD video.



On 4/23/07, Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's called ImageMixer or something and it came with the camcorder. But 
> that's an interesting point -- if the driver is there I could use something 
> else couldn't I?
> Does twain work for video? Course, I don't think I have video editing 
> software sitting around here. I have Photoshop, Flash and Firewooks. I am 
> sure someone in the building has something though if it comes to that.. they 
> teach film here....
>
> but this is sooo stoopid --- it must be a matter of being on the wrong screen 
> or something...
>
> Dana
>
> > what software are you using?
> >
> > On 4/23/07, Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > ok I feel dumb... I don't suppose one of you has done this? I've
> > gotten this to *play* on the laptop so we have resolved the driver
> > issues -- believe me it's been fun -- but capture hmm, I can't even
> > find the place in the software where the instructions start. This is
> > extremely job-related -- the video is for an ASL class -- and though
> > nobody is telling me I am supposed to know this, as the designated
> > geek they do expect me to figure it out...  he went off to teach for
> > an hour -- any suggestions?
> > >
> > >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233244
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to