> gMoney wrote:
> I'm as excited as all hell about this. Just awesome. I hope that further
> study confirms the size and relative habitability of this planet.
>

Me too, I love this stuff.  But how about a dark cloud moment:

1.) We send a colony there.
2.) They begin to survive independently!
3.) Tourism and immigration ramp up.
4.) Crazy new religions and government are formed.
5.) Earth starts sending it's worst criminals to a new penal colony there.
6.) New Planet tells us to stop sending them crap.
7.) Earth tells them that they're 5 times bigger and to suck it up.
8.) NewPlanet pulls its ambassadors from Earth.
9.) Earth sends a delegation to talk some sense into those hoons.

10.) Inter-planetary war breaks out.

See?  We don't even need aliens.  We'll screw ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade & integrate Adobe Coldfusion MX7 with Flex 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233376
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to