I haven't explored it too in-depth... i do know that i can't BART
directly to work (I'd have to BART and then hop a shuttle).

but still... you're right, i'd rather be sitting on a train doing some
work on the computer versus sitting in stop and go traffic.

it's not so much the distance... it's the stop-and-go (mostly stop)
that's going to drive me nuts.

i suppose i could leave the house at 4 am... :)

On 7/25/07, Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a Sacramentoian who was recently job searching, I was considering
> some Bay Area possibilities and and the associated commute.  I can
> assure you, you will not be alone in that commute.  Have you
> investigated possible public transportation options yet?  Bay area
> transit reaches surprisingly far, even Sacramento had an daily Amtrak
> commuter train into the Bay Area.  While it won't help the time spent
> commuting, I know I would be less stressful riding a train reading a
> book or playing on a computer then driving bumper to bumper with
> everybody else who could not/would not afford housing in the Bay Area.
>
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the answers you are looking for on the ColdFusion Labs
Forum direct from active programmers and developers.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid-72&catid=648

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:239028
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to