Regarding the NAACP:

--
"In some instances, I believe Michael Vick has received more negative
press than if he would've killed a human being," White said. "The way
he is being persecuted, he wouldn't have been persecuted that much had
he killed somebody."
--

I agree with this statement, for the most part.  There is a man
playing in the NFL - a lineman or linebacker or something - who has
gotten three DUIs, and killed a woman - a mother - in the third
accident.

He's still playing in the NFL, after having killed someone.

You can argue how filthy and horrible dog fighting is all you want,
and I'll agree with you, but let's say someone presents the following
situation to you...

"Okay, Michael Vick is gonna commit a crime.  You get to choose which
crime he commits.  Do you choose dogfighting, or a DUI in which Vick
kills a mother of two children?"

I choose dogfighting.

Rick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade to ColdFusion 8 and integrate with Adobe Flex
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:241061
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to