Every cat we ever had has done this. We had a cat that would bring them in
and play with them. My mom has a cat that brings in lizards, mice or
whatever she can get her teeth into, and puts them in the her bathtub so
that creature cannot get out. One day he even set a rabbits head on the
porch by the front door to show off what he did. I swear it almost looked
like he was smiling.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivec 
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:19 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: I must have the most stupid cat.

The idiot of an animal brings rats INTO the apartment from outside,
then releases them.

So now we have a mouse running around somewhere.

I just spent about 30 minutes trying to get a mouse out, and failing.
With the thing running from one end of the room to the next. Jumping
on bookcases, leaping across the computer, twisting through the power
cables.

Going behind the bookshelf. And the goddamned cat never catches the
damned thing.

He so needs to go to the pound. Bet you then he catches and eats them.

If I had a dog it would be dead.

*mutter*
*grumble*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Check out the new features and enhancements in the
latest product release - download the "What's New PDF" now
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/coldfusion/cf8_beta_whatsnew_052907.pdf

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:242626
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to