> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 6:46 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Toshiba ending HD-DVD operations, Sony Blu Ray wins the HD
> Format war!
> 
> Wow. Toshiba throws in the towel. That's...huge.
> 
> Sony may have lost with Betamax, but they've won big time
> with Blu Ray format.

Yeah... I'm glad.

I kept saying "I'm not going to buy too many since Blu-Ray may lose" and
then getting suckered into Amazon's "buy one get one free" sales.

I've still only got about 8 or 10 movies but at least now I don't have to
have to get a sinking feeling in my gut whenever I buy a new one!

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:254337
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to