Yeah - good intimate venue... I didn't know cope had so many younger fans - however...
Waiting for my beer to arrive - and for the show to start.... -Cameron On Oct 13, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Scott Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Center Stage is a great venue, 3000 seater but very intimate.. they > just > had the Prog-Power festival there a couple of weeks ago.. > > Cameron Childress wrote: >> Going to see a live acoustic set tonight at Center Stage in Atlanta. >> I've probably mentioned him before on the list, definitely worth a >> listen. >> >> http://citizencope.com >> Media > Cope Radio >> >> One of his songs is in a car commercial recently, which I hate - >> because I don't want that to be the memory I associate with his >> music. >> >> -Cameron >> >> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to date Get the Free Trial http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:274113 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
