I didn't say anything about "my guy" or "your guy", I just suggest that you
were setting an unrealistically high bar for the next President. Essentially
you are saying that if Bin Laden isn't killed or captured in the next four
years, Obama is a failure on that front. Given the situation in Pakistan, I
don't think it is remotely possible that we can get Bin Laden right now, and
unless things change in Pakistan in a way that favors us, I don't think
we'll get him in the next four years.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Gruss G wrote:

> > RoMunn wrote:
> > Wow, you are setting Obama up for failure big time.
> >
>
> You guys seriously have to get off the my-guy-your-guy thing.
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:284928
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to