I didn't say his opinions didn't matter.  I said they don't matter TO
ME.  The reason?  I find them totally without merit or and they are
rarely based on anything that resembles fact.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:11 AM, G Money <[email protected]> wrote:
> Why don't Sam's opinions matter? Because they are different than your
> opinions?
>
> Just curious.....
>
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> His opinion matters almost as much to me as yours..i.e. Not at all.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > hehe,
>> > he said you're probably stupid,
>> > hehe
>> >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:285492
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to