As a matter of fact we all did. I've been on this list almost that
long and I don't think the criticism really started until he invaded
Iraq. For some reason.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
> And I bet you were willing to give Bush a fair shot when he first took
> office?
>
> On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Larry Lyons <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> As usual you're incorrect. Rush did say that he want's Obama to fail. He
>> was quite emphatic about that. Not once but in that specific show he said it
>> 4 separate times.
>>
>> >The Rush part for starters. He doesn't want Obama to fail as
>> >president, he wants his FDR style policies to fail.
>> >
>> >
>> >> None of the sections were fudged as far as I am aware. Care to point
>> >> out one that was?
>> >>
>>
>>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286562
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to