good old fashioned progresso chicken noodle soup with some herr's dippers to dip
in and eat the soup with!  yummy. oh and some homemade iced chai!  a little 420,
some cbs news and im having a great night of coding!

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Sandra Clark <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Decided to change the subject, since we are getting on the subject of food.
>
>
>
> Tonight, I had sautéed greens over dreamfields low carb pasta (penne) with
> grilled salmon.
>
>
>
> I took some mushrooms (not a lot, just a few) and sautéed them in garlic and
> olive oil. Then added green onions, garlic scapes and lots of braising
> greens (think young greens like Kale) in there. When the greens wilted, I
> added some heavy cream with red chili peppers, oregano and thyme.
>
>
>
> Yummy, and just what my mouth wanted.
>
>
>
> For those who don’t know, not only do I do low carb, but I’m trying to eat
> seasonally and locally from sustainable farms.  I also have a subscription
> to a local CSA which is also certified organic. It’s a challenge, but the
> food tastes so good and from my reading lately seems to be more nutritious
> as well.  (Okay, the salmon was from Trader Joe’s, but I bought it 6 months
> ago before I started doing this and its been sitting in my freezer the whole
> time).
>
>
>
> What’s on your plate tonight?
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297829
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to