Hm... I had a very uncharacteristic meal for us - cashew crusted baked
chicken fingers, garlic green beans, and mashed potatoes. And, then we
made whole wheat, oatmeal, natural peanut butter chocolate chip
cookies and I ate one hot from the oven. :)

Tonight we're back to our more typical style of eating - Thai
stir-fried rice noodles with lots o' broccoli.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Gruss Gott  wrote:
>
>> Sandra wrote:
>>
>> Decided to change the subject, since we are getting on the subject of food.
>>
>
> I had sauteed some Thousand Hills grass-fed beef
> http://www.thousandhillscattleco.com/
>
> Threw that into a whole wheat pita
> http://holylandbrand.com/deliitems.html
>
> Added some habanero jack and homemade salsa on top.
>
> Then I had a small green apple and a homemade smoothie made from
> frozen blueberries and 1/4 cup bacteria-laden organic yogurt
> http://www.sevenstarsfarm.com/yogurt.htm
>
> I think I might have another apple.
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297853
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to