Seriously?  Did you even read the links?  You don't need a data plan to...

You know what... forget it.

Good luck.

-Cameron

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM, ColdFusion Developer
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Saw that. That is why I mention the following:
>
> "the high cost of using my cell phone (iPhone) in Mexico. Data plan along
> can run $100 and text messages are $0.50 to send "
>
> I am there for 10 days and basically just want to be able to call back to
> the US during that timeframe.
> I do get alot of emails and some text messages.
>
> Was looking to keep costs low. I am even considering a calling card and just
> using the internet in the hotel to check email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:310719
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to