Good comment,

speaking of getting new equipment, I just got a new MacBook Pro from
work. I have not worked with a Mac professionally in a few years, so
what recommendations do you all have for software. So far aside from
Builder/Eclipse, ColdFusion, Office for the Mac (I have no choice on
that one) what would you recommend?

thx,,
larry

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Medic <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> "Dude. You're getting a Dell."

-- 
Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/larryclyons

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always
has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant
thread winding its way through our political and cultural life,
nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance
is just as good as your knowledge." - Issac Asimov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:344449
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to