TextWrangler
RapidSVN
WineBottler
Navicat Lite

+1 adium
+1 eclipse


On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Cameron Childress <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I've been trying out IntelliJ with the CFML plugin lately.  They have a 30
> day trial.  Reminds me a bit of CFStudio.  ...and it can import Eclipse
> projects.  Might be worth taking a look.
>
> Other things you will find on my system...
>
> Instant Messaging: Adium
> FTP: Transmit
> Password Management: 1Password
> Word Replacement: Pages
> Excel Replacement: Numbers
> Powerpoint Replacement: Keynote
> Project Replacement: Omniplan
> Visio Replacement: OmniGraffle
> File Sync: Dropbox
>
> I have a bunch of other things on there like Twitter and Pandora, but those
> are the code business apps.  I also have Airfoil which enables airtunes for
> any program's audio.  I use that to send Pandora to airport express.
>
> -Cameron
>
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Larry C. Lyons <[email protected]
> >wrote:
>
> >
> > Good comment,
> >
> > speaking of getting new equipment, I just got a new MacBook Pro from
> > work. I have not worked with a Mac professionally in a few years, so
> > what recommendations do you all have for software. So far aside from
> > Builder/Eclipse, ColdFusion, Office for the Mac (I have no choice on
> > that one) what would you recommend?
>
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:344457
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to