Right to life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness is also very broad.  Abortion 
would fall under that.


On Jul 8, 2013, at 1:35 PM, LRS Scout <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> Arms is a pretty broad word.
> 
> Tell me your argument.
> 
> I'm neither 100% pro life nor 100% pro choice.
> On Jul 8, 2013 2:25 PM, "Zaphod" <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> 
>> Neither are semi automatic weapons since they didn't exist at the time of
>> the constitution's drafting, but you'll argue that it's included.  I'll
>> argue that abortion falls under the 14th amendment.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> On Jul 8, 2013, at 10:50 AM, LRS Scout <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> Abortion isn't an enumerated right.
>>> On Jul 8, 2013 11:14 AM, "Zaphod" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Dana posted this on her Facebook page and I thought it was pretty good
>>>> 
>>>> "What if a bill closed all but 5 gun stores in Texas?  Not eliminating
>> the
>>>> 2nd Amendment, just making it safer for everyone.  That's cool right?"
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Jul 3, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Zaphod Beeblebrox <
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> If passed, only 5 of the 42 clinics statewide would be able to perform
>>>> any abortion services. 5 whole clinics in the entire state of Texas.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Jul 3, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I'm going to guess that if you're 5 months pregnant and need an
>>>> abortion a
>>>>>> hospital would be more appropriate. But I haven't read the bill.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> .
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Zaphod Beeblebrox <
>>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Yes.  But these bills aren't being proposed as limiting abortions
>>>> after 20
>>>>>>> weeks.  They're being presented as protecting the health of women.
>>>> And, as
>>>>>>> the Texas one is written, it would leave only 5 clinics in this state
>>>>>>> available to perform the procedure.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Jul 3, 2013, at 9:51 AM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> So you support late-term abortion for any reason?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Zaphod Beeblebrox <
>>>>>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> I've got to say, I'm quite amazed at how well these state
>> republican
>>>>>>>>> legislatures are organized in their efforts to curb abortion
>> rights.
>>>> I
>>>>>>> find
>>>>>>>>> it very amusing that they all seem to be using the line of
>>>> "protecting
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>> health of women" in their efforts to impose harsh restrictions on
>>>>>>> clinics
>>>>>>>>> to eventually shut them down. Yet, they can't seem to point to any
>>>>>>> evidence
>>>>>>>>> that this would actually help women in any way.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> I'm still trying to figure out how this relates to jobs as from
>> what
>>>> I
>>>>>>>>> remember from the last campaign season, that's the most important
>>>> thing
>>>>>>> for
>>>>>>>>> our country and the current president was wasting time on public
>>>> health.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:365353
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to