I read the Declaration of Independence aloud to my daughter every 4th of
July. It's a thing.


On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM, LRS Scout <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I still like to think it embodies the spirit in which these debates should
> occur.
>
> I wish more people read the rest of it.
> On Jul 8, 2013 2:53 PM, "Maureen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > The phrase "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are
> > created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain
> > unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit
> > of Happiness." is from the Declaration of Independence and has no
> > force in law.
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Zaphod <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Right to life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness is also very broad.
> >  Abortion would fall under that.
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:365365
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to