On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Michael Dinowitz wrote:

> I saw the posts about it and wanted to get some research done before I
> said anything. We all know those involved so it should be good. Needs
> good talking points to move it beyond a niche...something I had already
> started working on for CF. I'll post soon on those.

Railo / Lucee is definitely not a niche (compared to ACF) anymore.  You
could say CFML is a niche, and it is (now).

Their list community is significantly more active than the CF-Talk and
pretty much all the projects we do are Railo (and will now be Lucee).

The only organizations I see still using ACF is in a legacy capacity in
large companies, school, and government institutions. Way more green field
work is being done in the Railo/Lucee space right now - from my perspective.

-Cameron