Which one would that be Larry! We got over 14 inches of snow here too! Wouldn't have been going anywhere without the 4X4!
Kevin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, January 02, 1970 8:07 PM Subject: RE: Ice > >I am right there with you. Been watching the snow all morning. > >Watching other people shovel there driveways. > > > >Thing is that it is scheduled to continue until noon on Monday. > > In a way I'm glad I have Monday off, so I don't have to go through an > ugly commute tomorrow. Its an ideal day for watching movies, drinking > hot drinks and doing nothing. > > Also at times I amaze myself, I actually resisted responding to one > of Kevin's diatribes. I'm more laid back today than I realize. :) > > larry > > -- > > Larry C. Lyons > > ======================================================== > Life is Complex. It has both real and imaginary parts. > ======================================================== > Chaos, Panic and Disorder. My work here is done. > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5 Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
