How about solipsism.  I'll pretend I'm the only one existing at work.  :-)

--  Ben Doom
    Programmer & General Lackey
    Moonbow Software, Inc

: -----Original Message-----
: From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
: Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 12:53 PM
: To: CF-Community
: Subject: Re: Ice
:
:
: I have Monday off as well!  Which means I got plenty of time to spend on
: this list!  Let's come up with a good topic to debate on.  Votes
: anyone.  We
: could do Iraq.  Any other suggestions?
:
:
: > In a way I'm glad I have Monday off, so I don't have to go through an
: > ugly commute tomorrow. Its an ideal day for watching movies, drinking
: > hot drinks and doing nothing.
: >
: > Also at times I amaze myself, I actually resisted responding to one
: > of Kevin's diatribes. I'm more laid back today than I realize. :)
: >
: > larry
: >
: > --
: >
: > Larry C. Lyons
: >
: > ========================================================
: > Life is Complex. It has both real and imaginary parts.
: > ========================================================
: > Chaos, Panic and Disorder. My work here is done.
: >
: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to