I was talking about this morning. I was a kid in 1970. If you really 
want to know, ask ben braver.

larry
>Content-Type: text/plain
>date: Fri, 2 Jan 1970 20:49:45 -0500
>From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Message-ID: <a05111b107c286babe949@_192_168_123_102_>
>Precedence: bulk
>
>^^^^ from message headers
>
>Jeez Larry, that's awfully nice of you to tell us that you shoveled 
>snow in 1970. :)  What have you been doing since then :)
>
>
>
>Larry C. Lyons wrote:
>
>>Just shovelled off the front walk. Its not as bas as some of the
>>storms I've experienced, but I love the idea of doing nothing today,
>>expect be in front of the fireplace sipping hot chocolate or tea
>>watching the snow pile up in the back yard. There's four guys outside
>>on one of the main streets trying to push a 4WD pickup truck with
>>monster ties out  of a snow drift - sometimes I think that storms and
>>blizzards bring out the real idiots. Perhaps there could be some
>>darwinian selection.
>>
>>After I shovelled the walk, I took one of ferrets with me and put him
>>in the snow. 3 seconds of romping before Osmar decided that it was
>>too cold outside and made a beeline for the door. I thought he had
>>the right idea. So right now I'm inside, drinking Jamaican Blue
>>Mountain Coffee and watching the snow pile up in the back.
>>
>>larry
>>
>> 
>>
>>>Been a while, but we got us another one of them ice storms.
>>>
>>>  From our bedroom we could watch the weight of the ice snap power lines in
>>>the distance. Fun green lights flashing all over the place.
>>>
>>>There are also a few places where trees are coming down, pretty
>>>messy out here.
>>>
>>>I-75 is closed, and I-64 might be closed as well, the TV stations are
>>>having trouble broadcasting and the cable is out entirely. A number of
>>>people don't have power, or they can't maintain any.
>>>
>>>Anybody else having fun out there?
>>>
>>>
>>>   
>>>
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to