For Blue Mountain, I just buy it around the holidays. For Celebes 
Kalossi, I have some around for weekends and that sort of thing. 
Given that I've had to give up some of my indulgences, coffee at 
least I still have.

larry

>Hmmmm....I guess the stuff I drink (Millstone about $7 a pound at the local
>store) isn't as expensive as I thought it was :)  Sound kinda like Dom, you
>buy it once or twice to try it out.
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Saturday, January 03, 1970 4:38 AM
>Subject: Re: Ice
>
>
>>  It reputed to  be about the best coffee available. For years it was
>>  sold only to a very exclusive group. Now its merely expensive, around
>>  $40 per pound. I was very lucky in getting it for about half that.
>>  About the next best coffee is called Celebes Kalossi - IMNSHO that
>>  is. Its around 10 to $15 a pound.
>>
>>
>>  here's a couple of good coffee stores that are very good,
>>  Peets Coffee: http://www.peets.com and
>>  Mill Mountain Coffee: http://www.millmountaincoffee.com
>>
>>  larry
>>
>>  >Ok.  I am going to display my coffee ignorance.  What's Jamaican Blue
>>  >Mountain?
>>  >----- Original Message -----
>>  >From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >Sent: Saturday, January 03, 1970 4:27 AM
>>  >Subject: Re: Ice
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >>  I could but you'd have to stay in the cage with the ferrets. :)
>>  >>
>>  >>  A local  store cut an amazing deal pany with a coffee comand I had
>>  >>  just got paid... It was worth spoiling myself.
>>  >>
>>  >>  Over 16 inches of snow according to the weather page.
>>  >>
>>  >>  larry
>>  >>
>>  >>  larry
>>  >>
>>  >>  >Larry-
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >you can afford Jamaican Blue Mountain?
>>  >>  >gee, will you adopt me?
>>  >>  >I can only afford Kauai Blue Mountain.
>>  >>  ><grin>
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >-Ben
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >At 08:49 PM 1/2/70 -0500, you wrote:
>>  >>  >>Just shovelled off the front walk. Its not as bas as some of the
>>  >>  >>storms I've experienced, but I love the idea of doing nothing today,
>>  >>  >>expect be in front of the fireplace sipping hot chocolate or tea
>>  >>  >>watching the snow pile up in the back yard. There's four guys
>outside
>>  >>  >>on one of the main streets trying to push a 4WD pickup truck with
>>  >>  >>monster ties out  of a snow drift - sometimes I think that storms
>and
>>  >>  >>blizzards bring out the real idiots. Perhaps there could be some
>>  >>  >>darwinian selection.
>>  >>  >>
>>  >>  >>After I shovelled the walk, I took one of ferrets with me and put
>him
>>  >>  >>in the snow. 3 seconds of romping before Osmar decided that it was
>>  >>  >>too cold outside and made a beeline for the door. I thought he had
>>  >>  >>the right idea. So right now I'm inside, drinking Jamaican Blue
>>  >>  >>Mountain Coffee and watching the snow pile up in the back.
>>  >>  >>
>>  >>  >>larry
>>  >>  >>
>>  >>  >>>Been a while, but we got us another one of them ice storms.
>>  >>  >>>
>>  >>  >>>   From our bedroom we could watch the weight of the ice snap power
>  > >lines in
>  > >>  >>>the distance. Fun green lights flashing all over the place.
>  > >>  >>>
>  > >>  >>>There are also a few places where trees are coming down, pretty
>>  >>  >>>messy out here.
>>  >>  >>>
>>  >>  >>>I-75 is closed, and I-64 might be closed as well, the TV stations
>are
>>  >>  >>>having trouble broadcasting and the cable is out entirely. A number
>of
>>  >>  >>>people don't have power, or they can't maintain any.
>>  >>  >>>
>>  >>  >>>Anybody else having fun out there?
>>  >>  >>>
>>  >>  >>>
>>  >>  >>
>>  >>  >
>>  >>
>>  >
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to