Yes but you still didn't have to deal with curious ferrets. That is 
the real difficult part.

I'm very satisfied with this machine. It runs all the software I 
need. Its very light.

larry

>Larry,
>
>I have a Sony Vaio.  Took me 30 seconds to unscrew the plate covering the
>memory on the bottom, another 10 seconds to pop in the extra 256 MB ram, and
>about another minutes, (I dropped the screw to screw the plate back on.  I
>run Windows XP, Linux, Win2K and Win98.  Thanks to the emulator.
>
>Kevin
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 8:36 AM
>Subject: Re: Ice
>
>
>>  It took about 5 minutes to upgrade the memory. Take off the keyboard,
>>  remove the Airport card and RAM shield, pop in the new RAM, and then
>>  put everything back together. 5 minutes, and at least 3 of those were
>>  spent keeping the ferrets out of the computer.
>>
>>  try doing that with your Dell Inspiron.
>>
>>  I also run Windows 2000 Advanced Server,  SQL Server and CF on it.
>>  All the same time running OSX. Try doing that with your Dell.
>>
>>  PC laptops are for wimps.
>>
>>  larry
>>
>>  >iBook? A Mac?  ugh.....drops anti-Mac bomb and runs!
>Aahahhahhaahahah.....
>>  >
>>  >----- Original Message -----
>>  >From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 8:24 AM
>>  >Subject: RE: Ice
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >>  I switched out the battery last night when I was upgrading the iBook
>>  >>  to 640mb. I guess I forgot to reset the date and time. Let me know if
>>  >>  its correct.
>>  >>
>>  >>  larry
>>  >>
>>  >>  >Larry, why are your messages coming through date stamped in the 70's?
>>  >>  >I mean wishing you were living in the past is one thing ... ;)
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >Cheers,
>>  >>  >Erika
>>  >>  >--------------------------------
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >>>| -----Original Message-----
>>  >>  >>>| From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>  >>  >>>| Sent: Saturday, January 03, 1970 10:38 AM
>>  >>  >>>| To: CF-Community
>>  >>  >>>| Subject: Re: Ice
>>  >>  >>>|
>>  >>  >>>|
>>  >>  >>>| It reputed to  be about the best coffee available. For years it
>was
>>  >>  >>>| sold only to a very exclusive group. Now its merely
>>  >>  >>>| expensive, around
>>  >>  >>>| $40 per pound. I was very lucky in getting it for about half
>that.
>>  >>  >>>| About the next best coffee is called Celebes Kalossi - IMNSHO
>that
>>  >>  >>>| is. Its around 10 to $15 a pound.
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  >
>>  >>
>>  >
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to