Amen, brother Ray.  Harry's a nice enough guy, but the abject shittiness
of his site, I think, is part of the whole AICN metaverse.  The comments
are never in the correct order, the stylesheets don't load half the
time... I don't think the layout or look has changed in maybe the last 4
years at least.

He's running Apache on Linux and likely mod_perl or at least mod_cgi.

- Jim

Raymond Camden wrote:

><cf_rant>
>
>Anyone else here visit the site? I've been visiting the site for years,
>and the servers have _never_ worked right. Half of the time the site is
>not up, or stops responding.
>
>Ok, I'm just venting, but why in the heck can't he get his site working
>right? He _has_ to be making a bundle from advertising so I don't know
>what the problem is. By any wild chance does anyone know what his server
>setup is like?
>
>Sure I don't _need_ to hit a site... but it just bugs the hell out of me
>that this guy can't get his site to work half way decent after _years_
>of being on the net.
>
>Now of course my servers will promptly die.
>
></cf_rant>
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to