>
> Amen, brother Ray.  Harry's a nice enough guy, but the abject
> shittiness
> of his site, I think, is part of the whole AICN metaverse.  
> The comments
> are never in the correct order, the stylesheets don't load half the
> time... I don't think the layout or look has changed in maybe
> the last 4
> years at least.
>
> He's running Apache on Linux and likely mod_perl or at least mod_cgi.
>

I gotta tell ya - I find the content so interesting I'd be willing to
rebuild his CMS from scratch. But hell, he could throw 10k in hardware
costs and softwore work and take care of the issue once and for all.
More impressions, NORMALLY, means more $$, so it would be worth his
time.

Anyway, glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed this.

-rc


[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to