http://www.1-4a.com/rename/stardate.htm
thanks guys
-Kevin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dharmesh Goel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:53 PM
Subject: RE: Looking for file rename tool
> Yes,
>
> Used it with good success.
>
> http://www.1-4a.com/rename/
>
> Dharmesh
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:29 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Looking for file rename tool
>
>
> I need something that can batch change the extensions on selected
filenames.
> I have a case mismatch for files on a server and I want all the extensions
> to be lowercase. I have a pretty good rename utility, but it's not
changing
> the case of the extension. I'm guessing it's because Windows doesn't even
> know there's a difference.
>
> Anyone have a favorite rename utility?
>
> -Kevin
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
