that best describes your attitude to mobile phones:
1) I like to try out new technology and therefore I want to have a
mobile phone that is among the latest models on the market, with new and
advanced features.
2) I like to have material possessions and I want to have a mobile
phone that is at least as up-to-date as those that my friends use and
that give a good impression to others.
3) I think that a mobile phone is more a functional tool than an
inspiring product and I therefore want to have a mobile phone with
useful functions that can help me to improve my everyday life.
4) Technology itself is not very important to me and therefore, if and
when I buy one, I just want to have a mobile phone that is reliable,
easy to use and that is recommended by others.
I found it funny because I know more than a few people that would choose
2 lol ^_^
Over half the functions on these new cell phones depend on some sort of
data service from the cell company, and they've yet to implement that
over GSM. So Most of the people that have the latest greates phones
either really love technology and want to be on top of it, or are
interested in showing off :-)
I went with 1.
-Gel
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.544 / Virus Database: 338 - Release Date: 11/25/2003
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
