1. I thought I was done buying presents.
2. You couldn't have sent this yesterday when Amazon had free shipping
before xmas?
THANKS!!!!
-Kevin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 2:43 PM
Subject: Wig in a Box
> If anyone here is a fan of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" (which I am),
> there's a new compilation album of covers of songs from the show/movie,
> along with some new ones called "Wig in a Box". Frank Black doing
> "Sugar Daddy", Rufus Wainwright doing "The Origin of Love", They Might
> Be Giants singing "The Long Grift", and a new song by Stephen Trask (and
> lots more - Ben Folds, The Breeders, Bob Mould, Robyn Hitchcock, etc.).
> Honestly, hearing Frank Black singing about being "more woman than a man
> like you can stand" is worth the cost itself:
>
>
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000C3I9J/ref=ase_theonion-20/102-5309497-3817760?v=glance&s=music
>
> - Jim
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
