Please don't clog my inbox with these mails.

Sheetal
--- Judith Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> LOL!!
> 
> You sound like my kind of guy! :o) The fun one can
> have grocery shopping in 
> the wee hours of the morning....
> 
> Judith
> 
> At 04:04 PM 8/15/00, Peter Theobald wrote:
> >Well, as one of the guilty culprits of the "I
> didn't get your email" 
> >thread, I have to admit that although I haven't
> played frisbee in a 
> >grocery store, I *have* played scotties-roll
> football. ("go deep... go 
> >deep... three aisles... here it comes!") so maybe
> my judgement is impaired! :-)
> 
> 
> Judith Taylor
> Webmaster
> http://www.busybobbins.com
> 
> Freelance ColdFusion Developer
> 
> 
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe visit
>
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs
> or send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe'
> in the body.


=====
Sheetal Peter
817,Parkview Drive
Phoenixville PA 19460

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to