Recruiters & Potential Employers:

I am coming to the end of a long contract with my current job (MCI-Worldcom)
and wish to get my name and resume out for future work in and around the
Atlanta GA area.

I am a ColdFusion developer that include but not limited to the following
skill set.

SKILLS
* CFML 4.01 & 4.5a
* CF Server 4.01 &  4.5a
* CF Studio 4.0 &  4.5a
* HTML 3.2 (using Notepad)
* Photoshop
* JavaScript
* MS IIS 2.0
* Netscape Server
* FrontPage 97
* Ultimate Bulletin Board
* Windows 95/98
* Win NT 4.0 Server & WS
* Solaris
* CGI Mail scripts
* Remedy
* Novell 3.2
* Oracle 8
* MS Access
* Macromedia Flash 3
* Macromedia Fireworks

If anyone is interested in contacting me please email me directly and I will
be more than glad to send them a resume for their consideration.

Regards,
James Lathem
[EMAIL PROTECTED]





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe visit 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_jobs or send a 
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in the body.

Reply via email to