-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Martino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 8:16 AM
Subject: Coldfusion MX, Flash Consulting Opportunity

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Coldfusion MX, Flash
development position I have available in Las Vegas, NV. Experience with XML,
_javascript_, HTML needed. Good Oracle experience needed. Oracle database
design experience including PL/SQL skills. This person will be responsible
for maintenance and modification of applications, tie in programming to WEB
apps. Development.
Mass data compilation/manipulation
This is a long term consulting opportunity. They are looking for someone as
soon as possible.
I have a consultant at this client with the same background and they need
someone in addition. If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy
to answer them. Also, if you know of anyone that would be interested please
feel free to pass along this opportunity. I am more than happy to entertain
referrals.

Hourly Pay rate: 55/hr + range

Please submit resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.

Maria Martino
Recruiter
Friendly Advanced Software Technology, Inc. (FAST)
700 Veterans Hwy, Suite 220
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Telephone:  631-724-8899 x212
Fax:           631-724-6156
email:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to