I am an expert ColdFusion developer with over 9 1/2 years of experience in CF 
from versions 3.0 up to and including MX 7.  I am Certified Advanced MX 7 
developer as well and am fast and efficient.  I can bill by the hour or by flat 
rate projects as my years of experience enable me to accurately quote projects 
as well.

I am available for 10-20 hours per week of part-time telecommuting work.  My 
schedule is flexible.  If I need to be available during daytime hours, this is 
not a problem.  

If you have a need for an experienced CF developer and are willing to allow me 
to work remotely, please contact me at coldfusion.expert [at] yahoo.com.  
Please keep in mind that I have worked from my home office for 9 of the last 10 
years.  

My billing rate is negotiable based on the project, long term possibilities, 
and specific work being required.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:5268
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to