Hello Dave. I have a current project of (I estimate) about 40-50 hours for a client who is a large bar association (group of lawyers). This is to be the first of four projects for that client, as well as ongoing enhancements and maintenance indefinitely. They have been my client for eleven years, and have trusted me with this project, although it is outside my technical experitse. That's why I need someone like yourself.
Please contact me privately if this interests you. Thanks. Russ Allen [EMAIL PROTECTED] > I am an expert ColdFusion developer with over 9 1/2 years of > experience in CF from versions 3.0 up to and including MX 7. I am > Certified Advanced MX 7 developer as well and am fast and efficient. > I can bill by the hour or by flat rate projects as my years of > experience enable me to accurately quote projects as well. > > I am available for 10-20 hours per week of part-time telecommuting > work. My schedule is flexible. If I need to be available during > daytime hours, this is not a problem. > > If you have a need for an experienced CF developer and are willing to > allow me to work remotely, please contact me at coldfusion.expert [at] > yahoo.com. Please keep in mind that I have worked from my home office > for 9 of the last 10 years. > > My billing rate is negotiable based on the project, long term > possibilities, and specific work being required. > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| ColdFusion MX7 by AdobeĀ® Dyncamically transform webcontent into Adobe PDF with new ColdFusion MX7. Free Trial. http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJV Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:5272 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13
