Congrats on your new gig!

----- Original Message ----
From: Scott Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Jobs <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:46:02 AM
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Experienced ColdFusion Developer (No Longer on the 
Market)

All, 

I am no longer on the market, I have accepted a new telecommute position,
and will be there for the foreseeable future.

Many, many thanks to friends, business owners and recruiters who extended
well wishes and job opportunities.

My Christmas is saved.

Thanks

sas

-- 
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer

SSTWebworks
4405 Oakshyre Way
Raleigh, NC. 27616
(919) 874-6229 (home)
(703) 220-2835 (cell)

http://www.sstwebworks.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:57 PM
To: CF-Jobs
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Experienced ColdFusion Developer available after Dec.
31, 2007

All, 



My current contract expires on Dec 31st , 2007. 



I have 11+ years of IT experience, 9 years of that in ColdFusion
development.

I am looking for full or part time on site contracts in the
Raleigh/Durham/RTP area, 

or Telecommute contracts anywhere in the world.



Resume and rates are available upon request



-- 

Scott Stewart

ColdFusion Developer



SSTWebworks

4405 Oakshyre Way

Raleigh, NC. 27616

(703) 220-2835



http://www.sstwebworks.com

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sstwebworks



Boycott Sys-Con
<http://www.sstwebworks.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/10/16/Boycotting-SysCon> 

http://www.sstwebworks.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/10/16/Boycotting-SysCon











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/message.cfm/messageid:6095
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.13

Reply via email to