With over 10 years full-time ColdFusion(3.11 through 8 and now beginning with 
9) development experience in a very diverse set of environments, I have the 
ability to get started quickly and complete your project on time, 
professionally and correctly. I have worked on e-commerce sites, intranets, 
information portals, custom planning applications, community based websites, 
municipal facilities management and maintenance sites, and document management 
applications. I have extensive experience using MySQL, MSSQL(6.5 through 2005), 
and Oracle(up to 8i). Frameworks with which I have project experience include 
Fusebox, Mach-II and LightWire. I have significant experience working as an 
independent contractor and working remotely. Feel free 
to call or email and let's talk about how I can add value to your project, 
whether it's a major undertaking or simply a reworking or an extension to an 
existing application. 

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126
[email protected] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8160
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.13

Reply via email to