Hi everybody,

I will make this short and sweet.  Name is Michael and I am located in the 
Atlanta area.  If you can use a developer on a part-time basis please let me 
know.  Hours can vary, but what I am looking for is an ongoing consistent 
working relationship with a company doing primarily ColdFusion and/or SQL 
Server database work.  

I do not mind doing housecleaning or debugging work given the type of position 
I am asking for. At most I can provide you up to 30 hours per week, but I know 
in reality that the hours can be less than 20.  My rates are reasonable and I 
am looking to get back to doing this type of work hopefully no later than next 
week.

I can work as a 1099 or a W2 doesn't matter.  So if interested please let me 
know.

Michael

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8751
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to