Michael, 

I thought you quit.  

-B 


-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Firth [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:45 PM
To: cf-jobs
Subject: Developer no longer available



This will be my last post, as I am announcing that I am no longer for any
type of work because I have decided to retire in light of the recent actions
of people who call themselves my fellow developers, namely Ken Fergusan, aka
CFDEV and Rand Thacker.  The lack of professionalism frankly makes me sick
to think others like this exist in our profession.  Also, previous actions
shown by companies have also enlightned me to the fact that most technology
companies are not ran very well.  In this category I must put Mediaspa,
TopofMind, and Superwarehouse as they may seem friendly at first, but
instead prove to be a company who really has no idea of what they are doing
and treat developers like a piece of meat.

To those whom I had good experiences I wish you well and I refrain from
naming you because you have earned my respect.  For those others above I can
only feel sorry and your the reason why ColdFusion is dying because why
would anyone pay that much money only to have you screw it up.  That is all.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/message.cfm/messageid:8752
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-jobs/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to