From: "Bryan LaPlante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [KCFusion] CF5 Eval

Ok loading 126 functions in 4 libraries with the custom tags in the
application.cfm file.
<CF_STRLIB SCOPE="session">
<CF_Datamanipulation SCOPE="session">
<CF_MATHLIB SCOPE="session">
<CF_SecurityLib SCOPE="session">

first page load acts like a cfinclude since the whole custom tag has to run:
1593 milliseconds

Successive page loads do not run the whole custom tag since the functions
exist in session var's.
40 milliseconds